WWE RAW Reaction -
The KO Show Keeps Rolling
Check out my great, good, bad, and pathetic from last night's RAW.
- The Cruiserweights were focused on really well this week with two matches highlighting the division. I like the presentation with the purple ropes and I like that TJ Perkins match debut in RAW was built up. they also built for a rematch between he and Kendrick next on RAW.
- Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho continue to be the best faction going today. Owens is a real world champion and I loved that the show ended with him standing tall. Also Jericho continues to shine in this role.
- The opening segment was wrestling match, which was a great plus. And the match was well wrestled and given a lot of time. And I didn't even mind the double count to continue the feud, though a finish after a 25 minute match would have been much better. But I take this down to just good because I didn't like the post match. They should have just broken into a wild brawl that had to be separated and couldn't be contained. This would have easily been a great reason to have these two in Hell in Cell match at the next PPV. But instead Reigns outsmarts Rusev and beats him with a chair. Why?
- I know many thought the Club should have won the tag team titles by now, but I want the New Day to break the longest reigning title record. To me it makes sense and it will give the something to always recite during their entrance. As for the Club, I just don't know. They should be on Smackdown with AJ.
- I liked the build to next week's show. they knew this shows was going get killed by the debate, so why throw everything out there. Build to next week when more will be watching.
- After seven grueling matches they pulled this bait and switch bullshit. Smh. Poor Cesaro. This guy deserves so much more. Foley decides to put them in a tag team together and we are supposed to be happy with this? This was just dumb. And I'm sure they would make a kick ass team eventually once they start getting along. But this made no sense and it once again waste all the talent of Cesaro in a tag team. Pathetic really.
- Yeah, the real Stephanie McMahon is back. This week she cut Foley's balls completely off. What a pathetic human being, and that's not story line people, that's how she really is. Ridiculous.