WWE RAW Reaction - Brock and Goldberg Face Off
Check out my great, good, bad, and pathetic from last night's RAW.
- Goldberg and Brock Lesnar had one of the most heated segments in the recent history of Raw where they two never touched, but the crowd was at a fever pitch supporting Goldberg.
- I liked the backstage segment with Jericho, Rollins and Strowman, were Strowman tore up the scarf Jericho gave him as a gift. The 6 man tag with the New Day was pretty good as well.
- Jericho putting Elsworth on the list was hilarious.
- Team SmackDown showed up for a pretty good brawl to close the show. The problem is, what the hell are they battling for other than bragging rights. I will talk more about this later.
- Kevin Owens and Roman Reigns defeated Sheamus and Cesaro in a pretty good TV match.
- Kendrick vs Sin Cara was the worst match to get over the Cruiserweight division. Just slow and prodding and everything wrong with this relaunch. The crowd chanted boring during a Cruiserweight match. Think about that.
- I hated the GM face off. What purpose did it serve? None.
- The 12 team tag team match is over booked and sloppy.
- Everybody hates each other on this show and we are supposed to buy the as real teams. Smh. Same booking over and over and over.
So what is the point of this match? Why does the winner matter. There should be some sort of stipulation or prize for winning the match. It comes off so phony that these guys actually have this loyalty to their brand when they have only been split since July. I liked the direction of Owens and Styles arguing over who's title was the real world title. That was at least something to build upon. But in the end, no stip was made. I think it could have used it.