WWE Smackdown Live Reaction -
Cena wants his 16th Title Reign
Check out my great, good, bad, and pathetic from Tuesday night's edition of Smackdown Live.
- The main event WWE title match between AJ and Ambrose was great and easily Ambrose's best TV match that i can remember. Folks, AJ Styles is the best wrestler in the world and if you do not realize the greatness that is AJ, you are blind. The man makes everyone he steps into the ring with better, and there is no question that nobody deserves to be champion more than he does.
- I liked the ending with Cena getting the last stand and getting some heat back after taking the fall last week. These three have good chemistry.
- I really like teh new direction of the Uso's. Way more aggressive and real and its getting them over. Overdue and refreshing. They should have done the same damn thing with Roman Reigns.
- I liked Miz's homecoming celebration and the use of the parents of both he and Dolph Ziggler. They signed one more match between these two at No Mercy and if Ziggler doesn't win, his career in WWE is over.
- I liked the attack Alexa Bliss put on Becky Lynch as she made her ring entrance. The less mic time and in ring for Alexa, the better.
- Natalya & Carmella beat Naomi & Nikki Bella in a bad tag match. This was bad. Carmella is terrible and is getting a push for no good reason. I like Naomi and Natalya, and its a shame that they are regulated into coaching roles essentially to get other people over. Sad man.
- I absolutely hated the crap with Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton. Just utter shit. This hocus pocus bullisht is not the type of wrestling I enjoy and it makes Orton look like a cartoon character. This needs to be dropped now.