WWE Smackdown Live Reaction -
The Uso's lose their Smile
Check out my great, good, bad, and pathetic from Tuesday night's edition of Smackdown Live.
- Finally, after months and months of being boo'd and getting the cookie cutter baby-face rejection syndrome, they finally decided to turn the Uso's!! And it was great! American Alpha are clearly the best team on Smackdown and will be the champions eventually, but I like the fact that they are holding off on the title win and are instead lining up their top heal opponent. This was great move and the Uso's should have that mean streak we all have wanted Roman Reigns to have.
- That final segment with Styles and Ambrose was really good. In particular, Ambrose was great, and it really makes you wonder why he's not allowed to be alot more serious in his promos. Only reason I couldn't give it great was because it was a bit too friendly for me at times. If a man crotched me and tried to hurt my balls a week ago, I wouldn't be out there the next week having friendly banter.
- I really like the fire the Miz has been presenting lately and he's getting over a lot more as a believable character.
- Everything else on this show was just there.
- I'm not a Heath Slater fan and I don't like this new push. Call me no fun, but I don't get it. Its a mockery that he and Rhino are actually main eventing for the tag titles. And the tournament was weak as hell.
- The women cluster is just not good. Bad planning on how they split the rosters and half the performers are not believable as true contenders.
There is no scenario I would be happy with where AJ Styles doesn't walk out of Backlash the WWE Champion. He's the best choice to be champion and Ambrose is better off chasing the heel and coming up short.